FirstBreak provides a convenient means of logging concrete Test Strengths in a Data Base.
It enables you:
- to determine whether a set of concrete test strengths satisfies
the requirements of ACI 301-96 (References 1)
for a Specified Compressive Strength (fc')
and assess standards of concrete control according to ACI 214-77
See ACI Report.
- to perform statistical calculations for selected test strengths and
display them graphically. See Statistics Report
and Statistics Graph(s)
Details of the Test Strengths are stored in Data Base Tables
together with information on the concrete batch and associated project and concrete mix.
You can customize FirstBreak to suit your requirements and select whether to use:
See Settings for how to make these choices.
- date/month/year or month/date/year formats for dates
- Inch-lb or SI units for strengths, slumps, and densities
- Cylinder, cube or flexural tests as the measure of concrete strength
Importing a CSV File.